An online, multiplayer, real-time game via async, websockets Python server and browser clients.
JUCE MIDISynth [Completed]
My First Attempt in Learning Audio Plugin Development usi`ng JUCE in C++.
Spina: A 2D Toy Molecular Dynamics Simulator and Visualizer [Completed]
"Simulator" is a toy MD simulator library written in Python. "Visualizer" is a web-based interface that displays the simulation results of Simulator. "Notebooks" is a collection of Jupyter Notebooks for analysis and explanation of concepts. I made this for my job application to D. E. Shaw Research.
Escher Reproduction [Completed]
Reproducing Escher's "Cubic Space Division" in GLSL using raymarching on signed distance functions. Can be experienced with a VR headset too!
Freqazoid: An online real-time audio pitch detector
Paper: Maher, Beauchamp - Fundamental frequency estimation of musical signals using a two-way mismatch procedure, 1993. Journal of Acoustic Society America.
Visit Freqazoid that is hosted on vug.github.io/freqazoid/ to play with it. Needs microphone permissions. Try whistling, singing, or playing an instrument such as recorder or guitar.
Git Repo: vug/freqazoid. Last update: Jan, 2017.
StarCraft 2 Bot
This game is the worst in terms of improvement efficiency (measured by increase in rank per amount of time spent on playing). I decided to enjoy it by implementing strategies in code and study it using data science.
Git Repo: No repo yet. Instagram Stories: StarCraft 2 Bots. Last update: July, 2019.
Currently, it is a mixture of pages dynamically served via Flask (for blog post pages) and some CRUD API for creating/editing tags. My end goal is to switch React+GraphQL and have a single page application architecture (for the sake of learning that path).
Git Repo: vug/personalwebapp. Last update: August, 2019. (First update since November 2016).
Coding Interview Studies
My Git repository and Wiki for coding, system design, algorithms, data structures, computer science studies, some problems and solutions, my study diary for FB interview.
Git Repo: vug/coding-moding. Last update: August, 2019.
Workshop: 3D Creative Coding Works and Development Environment
A repository to develop THREE.js based creative coding works faster.
Shadertoy Shaders [Completed]
Shadertoy is an online community and a tool to develop and curate GLSL visualizations. Below is a list of some shaders I made.
- GLSL 2D Tutorials
- Duper Hexagon
- On Lights and Shadows
- [SH16C] River Raid (In progress)
- [SH2014] Cellular
- Voronoi Study
- Study 4: Mandelbrot
- Study 6: Metaballs v.2
- Study 7: Tunnel Effect
- Study 9: Box-Ray Intersection
- Sound Study 01
- Sound Study 02
- Pulsing Creature Loves Worlds
- On Rotations and Tiles
- Bloom Study
- Antialiased Checker Board
- Cnoise test
- 3D study
- 2D Dist Func (triangle, rect)
Ergen Bot [Completed]
A Twitter bot that imitates the way a Turkish male adolescent speaks, i.e. replace all vowels with "o". The twitter account @ErgenBot shared communist manifesto in multiple tweets transformed in "ergen-speak".
GitHub Repo: vug/ergenbot. Last update: May, 2016.
Project details will come later.
- vug/reproduce-riff-o-matic: Reproduce Brad Garton's Rough Raga Riffs
- vug/puredata-python: An attempt to make a Python extension with an object that can generate messages or audio from a script
- vug/poetree: A simple version control and text editing tool for my fiancee to write poetry
- HumanWrites: a swift app to simulate ink to be written via Apple Pencil.
- vug/etudes: A repository for études, studies and small experiments on generative art.
- vug/learning-opengl: I am studying OpenGL
- vug/qasearch-survey: human survey for qasearch
- vug/decision-time-universality: A small study to observe the universality in Google search query durations
- vug/vug.github.io: Vug's User Page
- Animations with iPad .
- "Archive Fever"
- "Coding Game"